CareerKnacks has successfully recruited and placed hundreds of international nurses across the US.
Our many years of experience has made us experts in navigating our way through the NCLEX exam, licensing, immigration and relocation processes. No one is more qualified or dedicated to guide you through your move to the United States. We treat you as an individual and you will very quickly feel part of our CareerKnacks family.
We know you have a lot of choice in deciding whom to trust with your American Dream and we never take that for granted, we are known for being nurse advocates and we are very proud of our reputation in the nursing community.
The 6 Steps Of The CareerKnacks International Nurse Recruiting Process
1. Submit RESUME – Visit our web page and submit your resume, so our recruiters can review your education and work experience.
2. Job Matches – Upon receiving your resume CareerKnacks will send you information on any current job openings that our US clients have, that match your skills and experience.
3. Checklist & Questionnaire – If you are interested in one of our positions, CareerKnacks will send you a skills checklist, and a prescreening questionnaire relevant to the position. This is to be completed and returned to Careerknacks, so we can add it to your profile and application.
4. The Interviews – Once we have received the completed check list, and questionnaire CareerKnacks will set up an initial interview with the hospital’s Human Resources Department. If successful on your interview, CareerKnacks will schedule any follow-up interviews if applicable.
5. Job Offer – If the interview process is successful, a job offer from the US hospital is usually extended within 1-7 business days.
6. Review Job Offer –Upon receiving your job offer, you will have one week to review and accept or reject the job offer.
7. Congratulations! Once a position as been accepted by you, CareerKnacks will work with you on endorsing your U.S. license to your new state of employment. We will also work with you to obtain your Visascreen certificate and IELTS if applicable. Once you have all your documents in place, we can begin the immigration process.